restoring families by...
5. Then it opens to reveal the definition is not “adultery” but “illicit sexual intercourse.”
4. Since the word in question is immorality, then if you hover over the word, you’ll see immorality (below) is 4202 to click on.
"Then, when you’re ready, begin to Read while listening to through the ENTIRE Bible EASILY in less than 90 days!!
A Bible concordance will help you really understand EACH word, which will enrich your experience AND help you understand the truth.The Bible was written in two languages, Hebrew and Greek. The Old Testament is in Hebrew and the New Testament was written in Greek. This is why there are so many versions of the Bible because it’s been translated.
* KJV who wanted to divorce his wife, so it leans in that direction.
If you read RYM then you saw in Chapter 11 why learning to look up words in the original language was important. Pastors were telling me that I should divorce my husband due to adultery. Believing these pastors were bible scholars, they tried to convince me to do what I had a moral right to do.
But then I purchased a Strong’s Concordance and discovered the truth:
Again, very few divorces in the church are for the reason of adultery, even if that were the correct “exception.” When Erin was told that she had grounds for divorce because I was in adultery, she sought to find out the truth. What she found was that is many Bible translations the words “adultery” and “fornication” or “moral impurities” were used interchangeably as though they were the same words – but she found they are not the same words! The word “adultery” (Strong’s Concordance in the Greek or original language is 3429 Moichao) that means an act of intimacy after marriage. But the word “fornication” (4202) means an act of intimacy before marriage. Therefore these are two separate sins and should not be confused.
So when the Bible says in Matt. 19:9 “And I say to you, whoever divorces his wife, except for immorality, and marries another woman commits adultery.”
There is a free ONLINE Strong’s Concordance for NASB (which is what is primarily used in the RYM and WM book). It’s VERY easy to use:
* Again, this is a KJV definition, so it has that lean when it says “conjugal” that is defined as between a husband and a wife. The king wanted to divorce his wife, so he had an English translation. Here is a very short history lesson on the history of the KJV.
7. To dig for the truth is the only way to combat the lies that the enemy will try to use to stop your Restoration Journey. The only way to make it through, is to use a map and compass and decipher the clues hidden along the way: Trust, seek and listen.
“The kingdom of heaven is like a treasure hidden in the field”
“Trust in the LORD with all your heart and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straight.”
"But seek first His kingdom and His righteousness, and all these things will be added to you."
“Your ears will hear a word behind you, ‘This is the way, walk in it,’ whenever you turn to the right or to the left.”
Is your Marriage in Trouble?
Maybe Ended in Divorce?
CLICK HERE to SUBMIT
3. When the verse opens, make sure you:
2. Paste the verse you want to search:
“As the deer pants for the water brooks, so my soul pants for Thee, O God.”
Jesus answered, "It is written: 'Man shall not live on bread alone, but on every word that comes from the mouth of God.'
Encouraging Men © 2013 | All Rights Reserved